So, I needed to buy a few essentials this weekend and also just wanted to cheer myself up at the end of a long work week doing what I love most i.e SHOPPING! But as usual, here comes the 'B' word...you got it, 'Budget'! I'm on a budget I can't bust. So I only allowed myself things that wouldn't break the bank. And this search inspired this post...10 things that cost less than $20 that you need to buy right now to update your wardrobe, home or even beauty-kit.
1. Hooded Cardigan: *$19.95 (Dotti)
2. Open Bar Cuff: $14.95 (Sportsgirl)
3. Lace Push-up Bra: $19.95 (H&M)
4. Nail Polish in Peach: $14.95 (Witchery)
5. Grey/Cream Long Sleeve Top: $20 (Target)
6. Braided Waist Belt: *$11.97 (Seed)
7. Glasshouse Mini Candle - Coney Island: $18.95 (Peter Alexander)
8. Natural Leopard Print Scarf: *$12.95 (Forever New)
9. Metallic Cushions: $12 (KMart)
10. Nivea Moisturising Fluid SPF 15: $7.99 (Priceline)
* = sale prices
I only bought 4 of these...
....how many will you buy?