Saturday 22 November 2014

Chadstone VIP night - Novemeber 2014

Last Tuesday was Chadstone's last VIP night of the year. The Pre-Christmas Summer VIP night is their biggest shopping event apart from Boxing Day. Also, William Sonoma, West Elm, Pottery Barn & Pottery Barn Kids opened at Chadstone on the Lower Ground Level in the Home Section of the mall. Here's a little peak at the stores. You must check it out for yourself, they had great homewares, very sophisticated at very affordable prices especially West Elm. William Sonoma is a bit more pricey though. 
Pottery Barn


Pottery Barn Kids
West Elm
William Sonoma
I didn't buy anything from the new stores, it was too busy for me to think straight. But I definitely saw stuff I liked and would go back for.

Here's what I did buy...




"I'd Rather be Shopping" tee: $19.95 (Zara)
Black Bejeweled Ballet Flats: $45.95 (Zara)
Chambray Baggy Pants: 20% off $99.95 (Seed)

I was happy with that. Some good buys. Less is more.

BARGAIN ALERT: 26th November is Melbourne Central's Shopping Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment