Thursday 10 April 2014

My first buys from H&M Australia's first store

If you've read my previous post, you'll know that I was one of those people that lined up at an unearthly hour for the H&M Australia launch to ensure I was one of the first ones in. In this post, I shall share with you what was inside that shopping bag of mine. Without further ado, I present to you my first purchases from H&M Melbourne....


Clockwise- Necklace: $12.95, Black Shirt Dress: $59.95, Bracelet: $6.95, Jade Green Ballet Flats: $12.95, Black Tunic: $39.95, Pale Pink Off-Shoulder Top: $19.95, Black Ballet Flats: $12.95.

Below are photos off the tops & dresses I bought, to give you a clearer idea.
The pink top is the one Miranda Kerr wore in their launch campaign

The Black top/tunic on the far right of my photo is the tunic from the "Australia Exclusive Collection" as seen here
And the Black shirt dress on the top of my photo is a long, maxi dress with a button-up front from the waist up and from the waist down there's a long slit, so this will have to be worn with pants or a skirt. This photo does't do justice to it, but this is my favourite of all the things I bought. Will have to do an outfit post soon to show how this moves.

I don't know if they're still doing this, but on the day of the launch, they were giving away a free t-shirt at the exit when you showed your receipt. 

Successful shopping trip, I say. Can't wait to go back (once the frenzy dies down)!

1 comment:

  1. one could also look up lookbookstore.co/lookbookstore.com for some really good and trendy collection. you could preview their stuff on their instagram page too, lookbookstore.
    try it :)

    ReplyDelete