Monday 29 October 2012

Sparkly Sparkles

Just dropping in quickly to say that - Finallllllllllly! I found the perfect embellished top on Thursday! The right colour, fits with the trend but it's still a bit different from everything that's out there, fit my budget (well, almost) and most importantly fit me! ;) No points for guessing where we met - my favourite store (these days) but ofcourse, Zara.



Isn't she pretty! (Needs a bit of an iron though)
No, for once it wasn't on sale - but since I wanted it SO badly (if you've been reading this blog you'll know how badly), I made the exception and paid full price.
The damage = $79.90.

What I can wear it with: 
Blue jeans + a Blazer/Cardigan if its cold + Ballet flats in the day.
Black Pleather mini-skirt + Ankle Boots at night.
If I had a nice off-white, pleated, knee-length/short skirt, I could even wear it to the Races (but sadly I'm not going this year!)
So versatile! I'm sure I'll think of more combinations. Hopefully I'll do an outfit post soon.


Oh! I forgot to mention in my last post about this great bargain I got for my Mani+Pedi - $29 only with hot oil treatment from Diva & Co. in Hawthorn East, purchased from Ourdeal. And for only $10 more I could have bought an OPI nail-colour except they were sold out of this shade, so I didn't want to buy one for the sake of buying :(. But all in all, a great deal! Would definitely go there again.

I leave you with the photo that's currently on my iPhone Lock-screen so that I can remind myself to...


9 comments:

  1. Bello bello!!

    stylecrossroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I was going to buy that deal from diva & co cos it seemed so cheap!! especially cos pedicures alone are like $35. how did you find it?

    gorgeous top by the way. you know what, if you really love something, why wait til its on sale?! just get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i mean, how did you find the overall treatment? good? bad? lol

      Delete
    2. It wasn't bad at all! The girls there were lovely (except to the girl who was mistakenly double-booked same time as I was, luckily I had emailed my voucher number etc. to them so they considered mine as the confirmed booking and she was asked to come back later)! It's a small place with only 3 staff and 3 massage chairs but they give you the full 1 hour. And they searched high and low to find me the OPI shade I wanted to buy, even offered to order it for me when they couldn't find it but it would've taken weeks so I declined the offer. I would totally recommend getting the deal - it's great value!

      Delete
  3. Honestly, I too loved the dress ... and the best part ... your very sparkling message ... keep calm and sparkle ...! Thank you for this lovely thought for the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yep, I have to remind myself to do that every now and again - it's easy to forget.

      Delete
  4. Very pretty and sparkly dress - perfect for summer parties!

    www.erinascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete