Tuesday 7 August 2012

Landings...

Hello All!

Sorry I've been MIA for sometime. I got back from my holiday on Thursday but I had so much to catch up on with work, friends, household chores etc. etc. because I hadn't really planned to go away, it just happened. I haven't even unpacked properly yet and I'm still sorting out photos from various sources so till I get everything together here's a little sneak peak of my trip...


Check back for more soon...

In the mean time, I dropped by to say that it looks like I landed back in Melbourne just in time - Zara opens at Chadstone tomorrow, 8th Aug! Is anyone going to the opening? I am. (Yes, yes, I  know you are keeping tab. My "Self-imposed Shopping Ban" is back on now that I'm back in Australia, but you've forgotten - I still have a Zara Gift Card! Win!)

Click here if you want more details about the opening of the Zara Chadstone store and to RSVP for tomorrow's event.

And come back again soon to see more photos of Thailand :)...

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment