Thursday 26 July 2012

My week in pictures

My excessive shopping was making my room overwhelmingly messy

And yet I would wake up every morning feeling like I have nothing to wear to work 
So I did a wardrobe tidy and a mini-cull to make my closet look more like this^(I wish!)

Worked hard...
Got inspired by this and so I did...
 ...yes, I booked a ticket last week...
To Bangkok!
...for some much needed R&R&R (Rest & Relaxation & Retail Therapy!). Because that "Serious Shopping Ban" that I mentioned 2 posts ago, only applies in Australia :P.
And they say, "One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble", so imagine what 2 nights will do to a woman ;)!

And 3 nights in Phuket!
Yes only 5 nights - short (and sweet hopefully!) - because that's all I could get and its higher than 0! I leave tonight! See you when I'm back (and depressed beyond words because my impromptu holiday is over).


No comments:

Post a Comment