Tuesday 3 July 2012

Brunch and the Born this way Ball

(Concert video uploaded, please scroll down to the bottom of the post. :))


Weekend was spent:
1. Brunch-ing with Mr_Pre (see his finger in the pic below?)
My Eggs Florentine and Cappuccino
Even though this photo is quite messy and amateurish, what with fingers on the lense and all, its still kinda nice :)
His Eggs Benedict 
2. Watching Lady Gaga live in concert at "The Born This Way Ball"!

It was C-R-A-Z-Y! In true Lady Gaga Fashion! Wish I could've taken lots of photos and videos but my phone had 20% battery when the concert hadn't even started and soon died - which, in a way, was good cause I could forget about everything else and truly ENJOY the gig, but here's a few photos I took of myself: makeup and what I wore:










My eye makeup (looked a lot more dramatic IRL) and Sparkley Top (from Valleygirl - $29.95; but its from a while ago) seemed demure compared to what some other "Little Monsters" had worn. There was sparkles galore, meat-dress-bodysuits aplenty, bow-hair, skeleton makeup, it was...like I said...C-R-A-Z-Y!
I have a video to show from the concert, but it won't upload. But I won't quit and will keep trying so keep checking back...


ETA: Here's a video as promised. It's not the best quality but it'll also link to other videos at the end, those that were taken by people who remembered to charge their phones and cameras. ;) Enjoy!


Lady Gaga's entrance on a Black Unicorn


2 comments: