Tuesday 12 June 2012

Let it snow!

Over the Queen's Birthday long weekend, we went up to Mt. Buller. We left at 5.30am on Saturday, to make the most of the weekend.
At sunrise we stopped to take in the views: en route Mt Buller
Day 1 Outfit
Day 1 Outfit close-up

Jacket(super-super warm): *$70 (Bardot Blanket Slouch Coat
Warm Leggings: $45 (Zara)
Gloves: *$13.95 (Portmans Piped button Gloves)
Boots: $60 (Spendless Shoes)
Sunnies: *25 (Witchery)
Scarf: Gift

Outfit Total: $213.95 
* = sale prices
We had 2 wonderful days at Buller!
I tried skiing - I won't say I skied. I just stayed on the beginners' slopes and tried not break any bones. (By the way, I didn't wear my "Day 1 Outfit" while skiing, don't worry, I was wearing proper ski-gear)



Day 2 Outfit (& finally it snowed!)

Jacket: *$35 (Valleygirl)
Faux Fur Scarf: *$27.96 (Jacqui E)
Jumper: *$27.96 (Portmans)
Jeans: *$49 (Zara)
Boots: *$40 (Iniu Shoes - South Wharf DFO)
Leather Gloves: *$33.95 (Forever New)
Cateye Sunnies: $30 (Sportsgirl)
Bag: *$44.95 (Colette)

Outfit Total: $288.82
* = sale prices


We ended Day 2 with this Hot Chocolate+Rasberry Liquor conconction by the fireplace!

On Day 3, we woke up to frost (we were staying at Merrijig in the foothills of Buller, so no snow there)! I finally got to wear the Glassons jacket that I'd bought for this trip even before booking the trip - the one I'd mentioned in this post.
Day 3 Outfit
Jacket: *$17.50 (Glassons)
Full-sleeves Top - Red: *$10 (Glassons)
Jeans: *$49 (Zara)
Boots: $60 (Spendless Shoes)
Black Snood: *$5 (Cotton On)


Outfit Total: $141.50

* = sale prices
We were about to go have breakfast when this photo was taken, and I didn't want to scare you with my 8am, no-makeup, grumpy, its-the-last-day-of-my-holiday, I'm-hungry-I-need-breakfast-now face, so I cropped it off. No need to thank me.
Hope you had a great long weekend too! All the best for the coming long weeks! Stay warm...

No comments:

Post a Comment