Wednesday 2 May 2012

My Favourite Things...

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad....


Nothing like a good, hot, aromatic cup of COFFEE!


CHEESE! In any way, shape or form, with or without accompaniments.

FRIENDS MARATHON! Cheers me up, no matter what my mood - especially when my friends are too busy or worse, too far :( 

WEEKEND BRUNCH on a sunny day, with coffee, of course!
(and when my Blackberry takes good photos like ^this one)

LATE NIGHT DRIVE to destination unknown....(and a pitt stop to pick up some junk food!)

\
Edgar Degas' Ballerinas and DANCE - a beautiful form of self-expression, just like fashion.


And last but, by no means, the least....
SHOPPING bags full of great BARGAINS! :D Its called 'Retail Therapy' for a reason. 
If you're wondering "why this post?" - well, 2 reasons for that:
1. Since I'm new to the blogging world - this is a good way for people to get to know me a bit better.
2. I was watching 'The Sound of Music' on Sunday, and when the song was on, I thought, "hey, what a great idea, talking about 'My Favourite Things'!" Original, right? :P


Next post: "I am 16, goin' on 17...." Lol! Just kidding!... I'll always remain 16! (In my head!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment