Sunday 6 May 2012

Fashion AND Food sans fortune!

Man have I had a busy weekend or what! It was one of those times where I felt like I had done a year's worth of stuff over 2 days! Both fun and (really, really) non-fun stuff.

Anyways, at least in all my stress, I was dressed well! :P Here's what I wore on Sunday when I went for a (late) lunch+coffee with my girlfriend...


Black Snood: *$5 (Cotton On)
Boyfriend Blazer: *$35 (Factorie)
Floral Satiny Top: *$7.50 (Jay Jays)
Pleather/Wetlook Leggings: $29.95 (Glassons)
Shoes: $29.95 (Rubi)
* = sale prices

Necklace: $11 (Ebay bid)

Bracelet: $10 (H&M)
Outfit total: $128.40

We went to 'Naked for Satan' on Brunswick St. (very cool place, will definitely go back) and ate these...

Yummy Pintxos $2 each!
Food sans fortune! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment