Sunday 29 April 2012

A/W 2012 Wishlist

Contrary to popular belief, I don't buy ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I want. I WISH I could! But I can't and I don't. I'm certainly not an impulse-shopper. My purchases are ALWAYS well-planned and researched (a process I thoroughly enjoy) because I hate buying something and then going into the next shop only to find something better or heavens-forbid...cheaper! So, I never swipe my card until I've weighed all my options. But before this meticulous researching, I make a wishlist for the season. Some items from this list make the cut, others don't while some become part of my permanent, neverending, wishlist.
Here's what I'm currently coveting for Autumn/Winter 2012...







Faux Fur Vest and/or Faux Fur Snood/Collar












Forever New Cape-Style Coat (or something similar) 

Open Asymetric/Waterfall Cardigan or Jacket

Navy Lace skirt/dress/top

Something in this rich wine colour
Statement Necklace, preferably gold

Now which of these wishes come true and which don't, you'll have to wait and watch...

Until then, I leave you with this quote from George Eliot -

“It seems to me we can never give up longing and wishing while we are still alive. There are certain things we feel to be beautiful and good, and we must hunger for them.” 

1 comment:

  1. All fabrics dresses looking very beautiful and nice designed also. These all fabrics

    dresses provides a amazing and great look.
    african lace fabrics

    ReplyDelete